The all-hands meeting of the HIFIS platform is a community event to get up-to-date with the current developments in HIFIS and to foster interconnection to all Helmholtz stakeholders.
- Main Video Link.
Optimally use Chrome or Chromium. Other browsers work as well, however often with reduced quality.
- Dashboard to stay updated during the event.
Keep this open in a separate window during the meeting at all times - this will guide you through the conference while it happens.
- Registration not necessary but encouraged. You are free to join whenever you are interested in certain topics.
- Please mute yourself when not speaking.
- Please turn off your video unless speaking (or we are doing a group photo).
- If you want to talk or quickly raise a remark, please indicate via VC chat.
- If anything breaks, please contact us.
General time plan (click here for detailed plan)
- Day 1, 13:30-15:45: We will give everyone interested an update on the progress of HIFIS in general and specific work groups. You will be given opportunity to discuss in the large audience
- Day 1, 15:45-17:00: In separate breakout rooms, we will discuss on specific topics. Fresh ideas and open discussion always welcome! At the end of the session, we will summarize first findings and collect ideas in the audience.
- Day 2, 09:00-10:05: More detailed presentations and discussion on specific HIFIS working packages
- Day 2, 10:20-12:00: Demonstrations and technical discussions on workflows + Open discussion.
- Day 2, until 13:00: Open VC with opportunity to gather in separate rooms.